How to take part?
Sign up for BKOOL, download BKOOL Cycling and connect your Smart trainer from any brand. First time in BKOOL? You can try it for free for 30 days. Once you log into the BKOOL Cycling app, you'll see the stage in the PROMO carousel in the upper portion of the main menu. Click on it to ride the session. Once you finish, save it. Your best time will always show up in the general classification. Check the dates for each stage, and you will be rewarded for taking part, as well as be entered into prize draws.
- Stage 1: Mont Caro (From June 27 to July 3).
- Stage 2: Rondje Hoogvliet-Barendrecht (July 4-10).
- Stage 3: Tour de Suisse (From July 11 to 17).
Complete all the stages within the indicated dates and you'll earn the official Fietssport 3D jersey for your avatar!
Each week, ambassador of Fietssport ambassador Rim Sluijs will lead a BKOOL Group Ride on that week's stage. To join it, just select the session that's marked with a yellow star in the LIVE section in the BKOOL simulator app. Here are the dates and times of the Fietssport BKOOL Group Rides:
- Thursday, June 30 at 6:30 p.m. (CEST) - Warm-up from 6:20 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, July 6 at 6:30 p.m. (CEST) - Warm-up from 6:20 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- Thursday, July 12 at 6:30 p.m. (CEST) - Warm-up from 6:20 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.